
Yesterday was what I considered to be the First day of Fake Summer. Fake Summer is when it looks really bright and sunny outside and a great day to go to the park, but when you step outside the wind is blowing freezing cold air in your face. I did not realize this until after I had packed everyone up and got everything together to go to the park. So we head out despite the fact that it's a little too cold for Mikayla. Sure enough we're only at the park for about 5 minutes and Mikayla starts crying because it's too cold. I felt so bad because Victoria was having so much fun going down the slide and saying "Again! Again!" I tried to keep Mikayla warm, but I ended up having to leave and Victoria was not happy with that. So what I have to say is..."Curse you Fake Summer!"

I have some good news. Our memory card saved some of Mikayla's photos that I thought were lost. So really, except for most of the ones from her birth we have all the pictures we've taken of her. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment